We, Jiwa and its affiliates take our consumer’s privacy seriously.
We only use the information we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the GDPR).
What information do we collect?
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and number of page views).
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the webserver to identify and track the web browser. We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use persistent cookies to enable our website to recognize you when you make subsequent visits to this website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Using your personal data
- administer the website
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- enable your use of the services available on the website
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us
- we will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
International data transfers
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.